Please Print off a copy of this agreement and sign and return
This agreement is made and entered into this _____day of ______20__ by and between:
Linda Jeffries (Seller) and _______________________(Buyer)
for the purpose of setting forth the terms and conditions of purchase by the buyer of a Purebred Rhodesian Ridgeback From the litter
Whelped on ______________
Litter Registration #______________
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE LISTED AS FOLLOWS:
The following contract is the only agreement regarding the conditions of sale between the buyer and the seller of the above referenced dog
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED BELOW
For $__________ the seller agrees to sell and the buyer agrees to purchase a Female( ) Male( ) on the date of contract from the above litter.
1. Seller warrants that the above described puppy is a purebred Rhodesian Ridgeback registerable with the American Kennel Club.
Limited ( ) Full( ) Registration. Papers will be provided to the buyer as the date of completed purchase.
2. Seller warrants that the above described puppy is in good health at the time buyer assumes ownership. Buyer agrees to hae the pupppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours (not including weekends or holidays)of receipt of puppy. If as a result of the examination the veterinarian determines that the puppy is not in good health, then they buyer shall elect to keep the puppy or return the puppy at the Buyers expense. The Buyer shall within three (3) days after the date of the examination send to the Seller, buy certified mail, a written veterinarian's certificate stating that the puppy was in ill health when examined. If the buyer chooses to return the puppy, The seller will replace the puppy with a puppy of equal value in the next available litter. NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED Seller will not be responsible for any vet bills the buyer may incur. All action taken to return the puppy shall be in the best insterest of the puppy inmind. The seller offers a (1)year guarantee against life threatening hereditary or congenital diseases. Parasites, internal or external (worms, fleas, ticks, mites, coccidia, girardia) are not covered by this guarantee. Common infectious disease such as Kennel cough are not covered by this agreement. The Buyer will provide the Seller a written statement from a licensed veterinarian that the puppy has a life threatening disease by certified mail. The Seller will replace the pupy with a puppy of qual value from the next available litter. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. In the event of Buyers remorse, if for any reason the buyer is unable to keep the said puppy, it will be returned to the seller. No Money will be Refunded, No Exceptions.
4. Ownership of puppy will be transferred to the Buyer for the purchase price of $____________ to be paid as followed
$200 Non-refundable deposit on execution of this agreement with the balanced of $___________ to be paid on or before the puppy leaves the Sellers premises. Balance will be due 10 days prior to shipping If the balance is not paid on or before ___________ this agreement shall be cancelled and the buyer forfeits the deposit given hereunder.
5. If delivery is requested by Buyer it shall be by airfreight. The buyer agrees to pay $400 to cover the cost of shipping. SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
6. Buyer agrees that he/she is not acting as an agent in the purchase of this puppy and that Buyer will not sell this puppy/dog or it progeny to any agent or pet store
7. Buyer agrees that this puppy will reside at the home of the Buyer. The puppy will be provided with proper housing, a good quality diet, annual shots and exercise.
River Run Rhodesian Rigebacks
330505 S. 3390 Rd
Carney, OK 74832
Make Checks payable to Linda Jeffries